Shastri Institute is pleased to announce its programme for the year 2020-21. All research related to the programmes announced will be done remotely by making use of online tools. Based on the Institute’s COVID-19 policy proposals can be submitted. Programmes seeking applications are as follows...
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG) (Open)
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP) (Open)
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship(SRSF) (Open)
- Shastri Membership Development Grant (SMDG) (Open)
- Shastri Programme Development Grant (SPDG) (Open)
- Shastri Publication Grant (SPG) (Open)
- Shastri Faculty Development Programme For Vocational Education (SFDPVE) (Open)
- Shastri Covid-19 Pandemic Response Grant (SCPRG): Call for Innovative Solutions (Open)
- SICI Membership Development Fund (SMDF) (Open)
- Mitacs-SICI Partnership: Globalink Research Award Programme (Open)
- SRSF -Student Internship programme for undergraduates or integrated Masters Course (Closed)
- Shastri Research Grant (SRG): Special Competition (Closed)
- Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) (Closed)
- Global Initiative for Academic Network (GIAN)(Closed)
- Shastri Scholar Travel Subsidy Grant (SSTSG)(Closed)
- Shastri Student Internship Project (SSIP) (Closed)
- Shastri Faculty Training and Internationalization Program (FTI)(Closed)
*Programmes namely, SPARC and GIAN are open for non-members also.
Shastri Institute in its effort to be environment friendly has decided to use minimum paper. We are accepting applications through Grant management System (GMS) only and there is no need to submit a hard copy of your application via surface email.
Participation in SICI’s programmes from member institutions matters a lot to us. Looking forward to receive stimulating and quality proposals.
Read instructions for filling application form (SICRG, SMP, SRSF, SMDG, SPDG, SPG,SFDPVE)
Stay Home, Stay Safe!