Click here to read instructions for filling application form (SICRG, SMP, SRSF, SMDG, SPDG, SPG) (CLOSED)
Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute is pleased to announce following programmes for the year 2018-19 administered by its offices in India and Canada. The programmes seeking applications in this round are:
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG)(Closed)
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP)(Closed)
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF)(Closed)
- Shastri Membership Development Grant (SMDG)(Closed)
- Shastri Programme Development Grant (SPDG)(Closed)
- Shastri Publication Grant (SPG)(Closed)
- Faculty Development Programme For Vocational Education (FDPVE)(Close)
- Global Initiative for Academic Network (GIAN)/Faculty-In-Residence Programme (FIR)(Open)
- Shastri Scholar Travel Subsidy Grant (SSTSG)(Closed)
- Shastri Student Internship Project (SSIP) (Closed)
- SICI Membership Development Fund (SMDF) (Closed)
- Shastri Faculty Training and Internationalization Program (FTI)(Closed)
- Shastri Research Grant (SRG)(Closed)
- Quebec Tuition Fee Exemption For Indian Students (Closed)
*Programme namely GIAN/FIR is open for non-members also.
Important Note : Finding Matching Partners in Canadian/Indian Institutions
SICI strongly advises all potential applicants that it is their responsibility to find the right partner in another country, In order to find potential matching partners/faculty members in Canadian/Indian member universities, the applicants are strongly advised to visit the websites of preferred Canadian/Indian universities to reach to ONLY the appropriate faculty members of desired schools/departments and write to them directly expressing the necessary background of your proposal and partnership interests. We strongly advise all potential applicants to refrain from sending generic e-mail request to SICI officers or its executive council members or mass e-mailing many other recipients seeking their help to find you a partner, because it could be counterproductive and may hamper their efforts in finding a correct partner. Applicants are also advised to approach potential partners well in time so that they can submit a well-prepared application after consultation with their partner.
Important Notice : Quebec International Tuition Fee Waiver Program
The Quebec Government is reviewing all agreements with all the agencies supporting educational initiatives worldwide. Hence, requested the Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute to stop all activities related to this programme. They will inform us as soon as any decision is taken on this file. Meanwhile, all previous commitments to the students who received this award will be honoured for the term of their study as agreed and granted under the Differential Tuition Fee Waiver-ship programme administered by the Shastri Institute since 2010.
In case of further queries please write to us at email@example.com