ANNOUNCEMENT OF PROGRAMMES OF SHASTRI INDO-CANADIAN INSTITUTE (SICI) 2016-17
Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute is pleased to announce the following programmes for the year 2016-17. i.e. Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG), Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP), Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF), Faculty-In-Residence Programme (FIR)/ Global Initiative for Academic Network (GIAN). Programme namely Faculty in Residence Programme (FIR) is open for non-members also.
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG) 2016-17 (Closed)
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP) 2016-17 (Closed)
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF) 2016-17 (Closed)
- Faculty-In-Residence Programme (FIR)/Global Initiative for Academic Network (GIAN) 2016-17(Open)
- Faculty Development Programme For Vocational Education (FDPVE)
- Quebec Tuition Fee Exemption For Indian Students (closed)
The Quebec Government is reviewing all agreements with all the agencies supporting educational initiatives worldwide. Hence, requested the Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute to stop all activities related to this programme. They will inform us as soon as any decision is taken on this file. Meanwhile, all previous commitments to the students who received this award will be honoured for the term of their study as agreed and granted under the Differential Tuition Fee Waiver-ship programme administered by the Shastri Institute since 2010.
In case of further queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org